Preferred Language

Wednesday 21 March 2012

How to Hide Files, Folders on Nokia Mobile Phones without Any Application

My Mobile phone is loaded with a lot of mobile java games i downloaded on the internet. So my younger sister love playing mobile game from my phone and i can't say no to that because i myself knows how those games are interesting. She normally hand my phone to me whenever she is through with it but one morning, she stealthily drop the phone beside me and ran outside. I suspected something and what was that, all my games and useful application were all gone DELETED. I was so mad and loss control of my anger and contemplated hitting her or smashing my phone against the wall. solution was what i needed then i went for google and i got it. you want to know the solution ?
At google i found the solution on how to hide my folders in my nokia phone. i don't know if it works for other phones but on my it did.
  • Create a folder and rename the folder to include .jad extension eg video.jad put the files you want to hide inside the folder. 
  • Then create another folder with the same name but these time with different extension thus video.jar and the other folder in .jad format will hide automatically. 
  • To make it visible just rename the .jar to .ja by deleting r, it will make the hidden folder in .jad format visible. The folder in .jad format will hide when you create the same folder with .jar format. and thats all you need to do to hide any application you don't want people to have access to.

1 comment:


  1. Hello All
    I'm 3 following hacking services

    ..Western union Trf
    ..wire bank trf
    ..credit / debit cards
    ..Perfect Money / Bintcoing adders
    ..email hacking /tracing
    ..Mobile hacking / mobile spam

    ..hacking Tools
    ..Spamming Tools
    ..Scam pages
    ..spam tools scanners make your own tools
    ..Keyloggers+fud+xploits


    Fake peoples have just words to scam peoples they just cover their self that they are hacker but when you ask them a questions they don't have answer they don't have even knowledge what is hacking am dealing with real peoples who interested and honest also teaching hacking subjects in reasonable price
    with private tools and proof.

    Availability 24/7 contact only given below address cyberghosthacker830@gmail.com or Text:+1 (847) 469-3558

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan